Dear Passion and Fire Friends and Partners,
We’ve had so much fun being back on the road ministering and being able to see some of our amazing partners again. It was so awesome to see Jane, Karen and our new friend, Marcia! We hope to see some of the rest of you on our other trips. Thank you all for covering us as we travel!
It’s hard to think of anything else in November other than Thanksgiving and being thankful! Unfortunately, giving thanks doesn’t always come easy when times get hard and our faith gets tested. And those of us living in wealthier nations often forget the blessings that are all around us each and every day. It only took me one day living among our precious Kuna people in the jungle to shake me back to reality. Unfortunately, we don’t always realize when we’re being ungrateful. Sometimes, my husband will remind me when it manifests through my speech. Lord, help us to live each day in the realization of all the bountiful blessings that you’ve bestowed on us!
I once heard Joyce Meyers say, “We usually have our minds wrapped around what we want, what we need, and what we don’t have, when what we’re really needing is more humility, thankfulness, and a lot less pride. Sometimes, we’re just fishing on the wrong side of the boat.” When we take up the things that really matter to the heart of Father, we find that we’re much happier campers.
Thanksgiving is a highly esteemed commodity in God’s kingdom. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, “In the midst of everything be always giving thanks, for this is God’s perfect plan for you in Christ Jesus.” And, thankfulness is the very thing that opens the way to God’s presence. “You can pass through His open gates with the password of praise and come right into His presence with thanksgiving.” (Psalm 100:4).
I know that I’ve posted the following quotes before, but I believe that we need a fresh dose of remembering how blessed we really are. So, read, enjoy, and have a Happy Thanksgiving as you celebrate, with family, friends, or alone! As you count your blessings this Thanksgiving, may you discover that they’re more than you ever realized! And remember, when we count ours, we count you all twice!
“We offer up to God a steady stream of praise sacrifices!” (Hebrews 13:15b)
- It’s not happy people who are thankful! It’s thankful people who are happy!
- We often take for granted the things that deserve our most gratitude.
- Keep in mind that someone else is happy with a lot less than what we have.
- What if you woke up with only the things that you thanked God for yesterday?
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- Gratitude is the best attitude.
- Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
- Be thankful for the big things, for small things, and everything in between.
- Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness within.
- No matter what’s going on outside of us, there’s always something we could be grateful for.
- Each night I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love.
- The happiest people do not have the best of everything, but they make the best of everything they have.
- Gratitude should not just be a reaction to getting what you want, but an all the time gratitude, the kind where you notice the little things and where you constantly look for the good, even in unpleasant circumstances.
- Start bringing gratitude to your experiences, instead of waiting for a positive experience to be grateful.
- No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.
- Some people grumble that roses have thorns, but be thankful that thorns have roses.
- Choose to see the world through grateful eyes. It will never look the same again.
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, and a stranger into a friend.
- Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a very large amount of gratitude.
- I will be grateful for this day.
- If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can’t buy.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. it turns what we have into enough and more.
- Be thankful for what you have. No matter how bad you think it is, your life is someone else’s fairytale.
- The less you want the more you love.
- Trade your expectations to appreciation and your whole world changes in an instant.
- Showing gratitude is one of the simplest, yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.
- It doesn’t matter if a glass is half-empty or half-full… be grateful that you have a glass and that there’s something in it.
- Gratitude is a habit of the heart.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
Thank you for your prayers! Together we make a great team! We hope we’ll see you somewhere during our travels!
Yours for transformation,
6 Tampa, FL: The Resting Place
11-18 Los Cabos, Mexico: Partners Retreat – The Rest of Glory
28-30 Harrisburg, PA: Open Heaven’s Conference
31 Harrisburg, PA: Christ Community
(Everything is subject to change, especially during the pandemic. To look ahead and to get more info and updates about our schedule go to our calendar at passionandfire.com)
ONLINE REVELATION STUDY
Join us for our online Bible study, The Unveiling! A detailed study of the book of Revelation. You will need to register here: www.passionandfire.com/rev. Then, you’ll access the weekly lessons and activations on our special Facebook group for Passion & Fire Students!
COMING 2021 – BOOK OF HEBREWS MINI-COURSE
Watch for details
Please come with us! Israel is beginning to open back up! You can go to tptisraeltour.com to sign up and find all the information you need.
Brian is in chapter 40 of Ezekiel and I’m busy working on our new book, “The Joshua Generation”.
Of course, you can find the translation and some of our books on audio. And look for other information at our passionandfire.com site. If you’re one of our Aussie friends, you can purchase the translation and all the books from Korong and amazon.com.au. Our Canadian friends can purchase them at amazon.com.ca.
A special thank you to all our Passion & Fire Partners for your monthly donations, and all of you for your incredible prayers and for following us daily on our websites. You have no idea how much we appreciate your sacrifices of love for us!
If you’re a “mentoring” partner, we’ll automatically send you each new book of the translation as it comes out. (This does not include the other books, only the translation.) You will also receive the webinars, notes and the archive of the webinar and you will have the opportunity to meet us personally during one of our conferences when we’re in your area. It’s just another way of saying thanks and of getting to know you.
TO BECOME A PARTNER
If you would like to become one of our Mentoring Partners, you can do so by making a monthly donation of $99 or more. Or you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift by credit card at our website passionandfire.com, through our PayPal account, or you can mail your offering to Passion and Fire Ministries, PO Box 4068, Madison, CT, 06443.
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call our administrator, Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 877-566-4289.