REST. ENCOUNTER. GROW.
A week of bliss in paradise!
We will plunge the depths of our inheritance of GLORY!
We invite you to start 2021 with us on a special retreat surrounded by the beauty of Mexico’s land and sea! We will rest, refresh, and be filled up together with Jesus in beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico. Be pampered in paradise at our beautiful all-inclusive resort, with ocean views and world-class dining!
Join Brian & Candice Simmons and Mark & Ann Tubbs! Special teaching mornings during the week will unlock greater levels of glory and the deep rest that living in that glory gives us! Don’t miss it!
An unforgettable opportunity with the Simmons & the Tubbs!
Passion & Fire Ministries and Transformation of the Nations together for a blissful week of R&R
Candice and I have a deep partnership with Mark and Ann Tubbs. And
Won’t you join us?
Registration for the 2021 retreat is now closed.
January 11-18, 2021
Pueblo Bonito Beach Resort — Los Cabos, Mexico (valid passport required)
Enjoy a special time of worship and teaching in the morning with the Simmons and the Tubbs, followed by leisure time in the afternoons and evenings for relaxation, fellowship, exploration, and wonderful food.
For more information on the resort experience:
- $1050 per person double occupancy, all-inclusive* (room + meals + beverages)
- $150 non-refundable deposit per person (deposit goes toward cost of the trip)
- All rooms are junior suites with ocean views
- Upgrades to luxury suites are available for $200 more per person
*All meals, beverages, and essential tips included; however, some of the specialty dining room have a small up-charge.
*Air transportation is NOT included in the trip price. Guests are responsible for booking their own air transportation.
*Ground transportation to and from the resort is NOT included in the trip price, but can be arranged at a low cost; more details will be shared closer to the trip.
- Accommodations in junior or luxury ocean view suites, outfitted with private balcony or patio, fully-equipped kitchenette, plush bedding, and pillow menu
- Housekeeping twice daily
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner options at our on-site restaurants, poolside bars.
- A wide variety of cocktail and beverage options, domestic drinks
- Private beach access to El Médano Beach
- State of the art fitness center with exercise classes
- Access to restaurants and bars at Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa
- Access to outdoor swimming pool
- Daily activities including pottery painting, Spanish lessons, ping pong and tennis
- Daily pool and beach activities and water aerobics
- Valet parking